Skip to main content

100wc week #17


The Missing Snake 
As I Cycled down the street Jordan called me to find out how far I was.
" I`m 5 minutes away." I begged. So as soon as I saw Jordan's house I jumped off my bike and ran there, up the steps I went. Before I could even knock Jordan dashed out saying.
"Have you seen a red snake?"
"No?"
"C’mon Kris you gotta help me look!"
"OK." So we searched for an hour. Once we were in the kitchen, we noticed something red in the corner room, together we walked closer and realized it was just a wire. We checked the clock for the time and there it was, one red snake.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week#13

                                        A day at the zoo “Those teeth are really big,” said Josh. “That’s ok just as long as we don’t fall into their pen” I said. And then it happened.  When I came too, Josh was crumpled beside me. I looked left and then right. The tiger was blocking our escape. I called for help but no answer. I looked up but there was no one there, I called for help again but still no answer. I grabbed a stick as the tiger crept closer. I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly the tiger leaped towards us and just missed us and cracked the wall.

100 wc week #8

the Canada day birthday It was July 1st 2014 and I had flown to Ottawa for Canada day. I was driving to Parliament hill early enough to get there before anyone else. By the time I got there I thought the hill would be empty but my news competitors were there, so I set up my set and went to sleep. when I woke up I saw flames, crowds swimming to the hill! So I set up my camera thats when the flashes of white started" Hi this is barry pits reporting live from Parliament hill the fireworks just  started see you tomorrow every one.

100 WC week #3

The Professor.crocodile : It was the day I get my shots at Professor.Crocodile`s office. I herd that he was difficult to talk to, twisted like a murder, and puts purple ooze that after a week it puts you in a coma. its was 2 hours till i got my shots so I went to leave but I decided not to. after about half an hour in I decided to go get some food, I waited 5 minuets for my food. when I got my food I went back I and it was my turn to go in...I went in he seemed nice.